In the words of David Letterman, here is the top ten list:
10. I thought I told you that already. Did I not send that to you?
9. We just realized our invoices were being created but weren’t being sent…
8. I need an answer by 8:00 am tomorrow.
7. Remember when I told you we had everything under control…
6. I have a surprise for you.
5. I found a formula error in the spreadsheet.
4. The bank/owner/board/investors want to have an emergency meeting tomorrow.
3. We missed our sales number.
2. Oh I knew we had no chance of hitting those sales projections.
1. That’s the way we have always done it.